The Hands on Health Clinic is about you and meeting your health needs:-
We promise to:-
* listen and respond to your needs
* aim to achieve consistently high levels of customer/patient service satisfaction
* give everyone a pleasant and friendly welcome
* meeting and exceeding patient expectations
Hands on Health has demonstrated its commitment to ensuring patient expectations as it has been awarded the "Patient Partnership Quality Mark" (PPQM), awarded by the Royal College of Chiropractors.
Local Chiropractor wins national quality award
Lara Cawthra of the Hands on Health – Family Chiropractic Clinic in Camberley was awarded the ‘Patient Partnership Quality Mark’ (PPQM) on January 19th by The Royal College of Chiropractors. Lara Cawthra, pictured, accepted her award at The Royal Society in London from Hew Helps, Chair of the College’s Lay Partnership Group.
The PPQM award was launched in 2006 by the Royal College of Chiropractors to recognise excellence in meeting the expectations patients have about their chiropractic care.
Lara Cawthra said:
“Chiropractors provide safe and effective treatment, and we are proud to say that the award of the Patient Partnership Quality Mark recognises this clinic’s commitment to meeting patients’ expectations of their treatment environment and care. Our aim is to continually improve our levels of service and we always welcome feedback from patients to help us achieve this.”
About The Royal College of Chiropractors
The Royal College of Chiropractors is an academic membership organisation with over 2200 members and the following objectives:
• to promote the art, science and practice of chiropractic;
• to improve and maintain standards in the practice of chiropractic for the benefit of the public;
• to promote awareness and understanding of chiropractic amongst medical practitioners and other healthcare professionals and the public;
• to educate and train practitioners in the art, science and practice of chiropractic;
• to advance the study of and research in chiropractic.
For more information, visit www.rcc-uk.org