What does a chiropractor treat?
The short answer is YOU.
A lot of people when they think of the chiropractor think of backs. It is true chiropractors are effective for the treatment of low back pain. However chiropractors do not treat backs, they treat you, the person who has the back pain.
Same with neck pain or headaches. Research shows that chiropractors are effective in helping to relieve neck pain and headaches. A chiropractor looks at the whole person to determine the underlying cause of the symptomatic head or neck pain
Some of the complaints that we see in our clinic include:
- Ankle sprain (short term management)
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Inability to relax
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis (short term management)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
Chiropractors are specially trained to detect the interference to your nervous system, to correct these misalignments and allow your body to work to its full potential.
Are you reaching your full potential? Are your aches and pains telling you that your body is not adapting well to the stresses and strains of life? Why not see if we can help you with a FREE advisory consultation?